Dr. Mary-Lou Galician and her husband Dr. David Natharius share a kiss at their 1998 airport wedding — a media event — before their trans-atlantic flight to lead a group in London & Paris. (Read the newspaper story about the wedding.)
FUN’s Mass Media Love Quiz©
Based on her research — and presented by her on national network television
Now YOU can take
the QUIZ for FREE
1. Your perfect partner is cosmically predestined, so nothing/nobody can ultimately separate you.
2. There's such a thing a "love at first sight."
3. Your true soul mate should KNOW what you're thinking or feeling without your having to tell.
4. If your partner is truly meant for you, sex is easy and wonderful.
5. To attract and keep a man, a woman should look like a model or a centerfold.
6. The man should NOT be shorter, weaker, younger, poorer, or less successful than the woman.
7. The love of a good and faithful true woman can change a man from a "beast" into a "prince."
8. Bickering and fighting a lot mean that a man and a woman love each other passionately.
9. All you really need is love, so it doesn't matter if you and your lover have very different values.
10. The right mate "completes you"—filling your needs and making your dreams come true.
11. In real life, actors and actresses are often very much like the romantic characters they portray.
12. Since mass media portrayals of romance aren't "real," they don't really affect you.
We respect your privacy,
Dr. FUN's Mass Media Love Quiz Copyright © 1995, 1999 by Dr. Mary-Lou Galician.
Romance® (and all material pertaining thereto) is a Registered Trademark/Servicemark.